The candidate will lead water-related environmental research for the mission on waste plastics on street. This embrace pattern assortment, preparation and evaluation for the natural and inorganic issues, help in getting ready mission experiences and assembly slides as required.
- Candidates ought to have a Ph.D. diploma in environmental, civil or chemical engineering with related background information to the analysis matters as described above
- Proficient within the following evaluation/analytical tools: IR- and Raman spectroscopes, GC-MS devices together with headspace evaluation, ICP-OES and ICP-MS for heavy steel analyses, and Proficient in water-related checks together with TOC, COD, IC (anion and cation)
- Efficient communication expertise and expertise in collaborative initiatives and inter-group communication
- Skill to jot down and converse effectively in English
- Good organisational expertise and flexibility
At NUS, the well being and security of our workers and college students are one in all our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination helps our dedication to make sure the protection of our group and to make NUS as secure and welcoming as potential. Lots of our roles require a major quantity of bodily interactions with college students/workers/public members. Even for job roles that could be carried out remotely, there will probably be cases the place on-campus presence is required.
Considering the well being and well-being of our workers and college students and to higher shield everybody within the campus, candidates are strongly inspired to have themselves absolutely COVID-19 vaccinated to safe profitable employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Group: NUS Environmental Analysis Institute